Join a supportive group and work with TLC for 2 hours a week for 8 weeks. This is a Mindfulness Mentoring Intensive that offers a year’s worth of coaching condensed into 8 weeks to accelerate change and progress in your life. These are live, group webinar trainings that focus on changing limiting beliefs; releasing mental and emotional blocks that sabotage success; improving communications and relationship dynamics; and establishing mindfulness habits that will help you master your mind and how you respond to life’s challenges, so you experience greater contentment and success.
In the 8 week Mindfulness Intensive you can expect to:
- Stop repeating patterns that sabotage your health and progress in achieving goals.
- Gain clarity and self-awareness about how you are creating the issues and problems in your life, and how to overcome them and feel you are valuable and good enough.
- Train your brain to get calm and focus your mind on command to regulate your emotional responses and increase your opportunities to have what you want.
- Connect with others in a meaningful way and increase empathy, compassion and being less judgmental.
- Override limiting beliefs and negative self-talk with positive beliefs and mindfulness tools to change brain patterns at the subconscious level of the mind.
- Improve listening and communication skills and be authentic in speaking your truth and addressing relationship concerns proactively.
- Handle change and uncertainty with confidence and increase trust and self-respect.
- Use your mind strategically to achieve goals and sustain vibrant health and energy.
When I call Tracey I usually have doubts or lack a plan to approach my problems. After I talk with Tracey for just 15 minutes, she is amazing…
“Tracey’s coaching has been instrumental in helping me regain my sense of self, confidence, and joy. When my world turned upside down…”
Christine MartellAssoc. Professor UC Denver, CO
“Having you as a resource benefits me in two major ways: It improves my open mindedness and gives me the confidence…”
Nathaniel KlugmanLand Planner & Musician, Austin Texas
“In the first ELPN Leadership Training we used the Personality Color Indicator…”
Nesreen KawarNesreen Kawar, Project Developer, Oakland, CA
“I have worked with Tracey for 8 years and she has helped me immensely. The value of her coaching is deep but relatively simple, she has helped me a significantly better leader.”
Scott ClarkCEO TTLC Denver, Colorado
“I have worked with Tracey for several years. We have a great sharing of energy in how we accomplish work in my life…”
Joe FraserCapital Relations TTLC , San Ramon, CA
“If you are part of a corporation that is interested in making a shift towards more collaboration and having a work environment…”
Stacey WinnCommunications Consultant, Berkeley, California
“Thank you for your time and personal touch. I have benefited greatly…”
Leah BenistonDir. of Entitlements, San Ramon, CA
“Tracey is my guardian angel is how I will have categorized my time with her. Without getting into great details…”
Don KirbyBusiness Dev. Exec., Chicago, IL
“Words cannot express how grateful I am for you. Working with you changed my life and I can honestly say…”