Kids' Group Mentoring
Invite TLC Mindfulness Mentor and Heart Intelligence Guide into your child’s classroom. I can coach in person for individual classrooms or via Zoom for up to 60 kids in one 30 min Zoom call. The classes are interactive, educational, fun and entertaining. Kids learn the following skills and concepts:
- Learn how to breathe to calm their body and clear their mind.
- Learn how to regulate their emotional responses.
- Use specific breathing techniques to either increase or decrease their energy.
- Connect with classmates in a meaningful way and increase empathy and compassion.
- Improve listening and communication skills.
- Practice respect and patience while waiting for their turn to speak.
- Increase their capacity to focus their mind and improve their ability to complete tasks.
- Learn and practice characteristics such as respect, kindness, generosity, cooperation, responsibility, integrity, compassion and perseverance.
Call to discuss pricing.
When I call Tracey I usually have doubts or lack a plan to approach my problems. After I talk with Tracey for just 15 minutes, she is amazing…
“Tracey’s coaching has been instrumental in helping me regain my sense of self, confidence, and joy. When my world turned upside down…”
Christine MartellAssoc. Professor UC Denver, CO
“Having you as a resource benefits me in two major ways: It improves my open mindedness and gives me the confidence…”
Nathaniel KlugmanLand Planner & Musician, Austin Texas
“In the first ELPN Leadership Training we used the Personality Color Indicator…”
Nesreen KawarNesreen Kawar, Project Developer, Oakland, CA
“I have worked with Tracey for 8 years and she has helped me immensely. The value of her coaching is deep but relatively simple, she has helped me a significantly better leader.”
Scott ClarkCEO TTLC Denver, Colorado
“I have worked with Tracey for several years. We have a great sharing of energy in how we accomplish work in my life…”
Joe FraserCapital Relations TTLC , San Ramon, CA
“If you are part of a corporation that is interested in making a shift towards more collaboration and having a work environment…”
Stacey WinnCommunications Consultant, Berkeley, California
“Thank you for your time and personal touch. I have benefited greatly…”
Leah BenistonDir. of Entitlements, San Ramon, CA
“Tracey is my guardian angel is how I will have categorized my time with her. Without getting into great details…”
Don KirbyBusiness Dev. Exec., Chicago, IL
“Words cannot express how grateful I am for you. Working with you changed my life and I can honestly say…”